S3arch.page is a redirect issue that happens with the majority of popular browsers today. The problem lies in the presence of an unwanted browser extension that has been recently installed and activated. This is what actually controls important browser parameters, in particular, the default search engine. It is not safe to surf the web with the s3arch.page hijacker still enabled. Your privacy under the risk as long as the redirection issue still takes place.
Quick menu to help you navigate through s3arch.page removal tutorial.
How to remove s3arch.page pop-ups from Windows browsers.
How to remove s3arch.page pop-ups from Mac browsers.
Additional fixes to clean your infected browser.
General information about s3arch.page pop-ups.
S3arch.page pop-up windows will produce an extremely malicious impact on the way your Google Chrome browser operates. Due to many repeated pop-ups your browser will consume a lot of system resources due to high CPU usage. When you succeed in closing one particular pop-up window there will be series of other exactly the same pop-ups to come. As a result, your system may start freezing dramatically.
Intrusion of s3arch.page redirection virus into your browser cannot happen by itself. Such troubles are always caused due to participation of adware in your computer. To fix this issue you will need to delete adware as its source. The point is that you might not discover any suspicious programs to be mentioned in the list of installed applications. In a similar way, the list of browser add-ons may be absolutely clean, and yet there will be adware running in background.
Remember that the huge variety of adware today is bundled by default with many other cost-free programs. You definitely need to pay close attention when you decide to install certain free software. Take time to carefully read the instructions of its setup wizard. Do not hurry up to agree with all installation options. Read the details carefully. If you find any facts about additional software offered, hurry up to uncheck such extra installations. And if you do not see any option to cancel such additional programs from being installed, cancel the entire installation.
Finally, another reason why s3arch.page pop-ups got enabled in your computer is because your existing anti-virus simply failed to perform its direct function of protecting your computer against malware intrusion attempts ahead of time. It’s definitely time to switch to some other better program that will render the desired level of malware protection.
How to remove s3arch.page redirect virus from your browser? You should definitely scan the system a proven malware removal tool, and the guide below gives you more information about the solution we recommend to combat malware in your system.
Steps to get rid of s3arch.page pop-ups automatically from Windows PCs:
- Download Trojan Killer Portable via the “Download Now” button below:
- Install the application and launch it upon installation.
- Select scan type:
- Once the scanning is completed, click on “Cure PC“:
- Click on “Get a license” to buy the full version of the program:
- Purchase the full version of the program.
- Check your email to retrieve your license key.
- Enter the license key in the respective section, then click on “Activate“.
- With registered version of the program, click on “Cure PC” again to get rid of all malware from your PC.
- Repeat scanning if necessary.
- On your Desktop, find “Reset Browser Settings” tool:
- Select appropriate browsers and reset options, then click on “Reset” again:
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected with s3arch.page pop-ups and similar infections with the power of Trojan Killer Portable?
In today’s cyber realm, Internet is never a safe place. Millions of sneaky computer viruses, browser hijackers, adware, ransomware and other potentially unwanted programs attempt to infect your system. As a result, your system may become out of order and you will not be able to use it safely or at least comfortably. We recommend that you buy Trojan Killer Portable now to protect your PC from subsequent malware intrusion attempts.
Tips to delete s3arch.page pop-ups automatically from Mac computers:
- Download Combo Cleaner by clicking on the Download Now button below:
- You will be suggested to download the application through the App Store:
- Install Combo Cleaner and start it.
- Allow Combo Cleaner to download and install new updates (mandatory step):
- After updates are installed, click on “Start Combo Scan” button:
- To enable full features of Combo Cleaner and to delete s3arch.page pop-ups and other malware, click on “Upgrade to Premium and Remove” button:
- Purchase Combo Cleaner through the App Store.
- Activate the application.
- Apply recommendations during scanning with Combo Cleaner and delete all detected infections from your Mac.
After you remove s3arch.page pop-ups it is mandatory to apply additional manual fixes to clean your browser from malware remnants.
Removing infections from Mozilla Firefox.
Cleaning Internet Explorer.
Getting rid of malware from Opera.
Cleaning Google Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, click on the menu button in the upper-right part of the screen which either looks like three vertical dots. Scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu and click on “Settings” (as shown in one of the images above).
- Select “Extensions” in the left part of the window. Uncheck suspicious extension, then click on the Trash icon next to it.
- WARNING. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Show advanced settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Reset settings” button.
- In the pop-up window, click on “Reset“.
Fixing Mozilla Firefox.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on “Add-ons“.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on “Disable“, then on “Remove“.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove infection from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Troubleshooting information” in the slide-out menu.
- Select the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on “Refresh Firefox” again to confirm the action.
Fixing Internet Explorer.
- Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select “Manage add-ons“.
- Find suspicious toolbar or extension. Click on it (make it highlighted). Then click on “Disable” button related to this particular toolbar or extension.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Internet Explorer did not help. Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select “Internet Options“.
- Select “Advanced” tab, then click on “Reset“.
- Select appropriate reset options, then click on “Reset“.
- Click on “Opera” menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Choose “Extensions“, then click on “Manage extensions“.
- If you detect anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
Fixing Safari in Mac OS X.
- Step 1. Click on “Safari” menu, then go to “Preferences“.
- Step 2. In the “Extensions” tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on “Uninstall“.
- Step 3. In Safari menu, select “Clear history” and click on “Clear History again“.
- Step 4. Get back to Safari menu, then click on “Preferences“.
- Step 5. Click on “Privacy” tab, then choose “Manage Website Data…“.
- Step 6. Click on “Remove All“, then on “Done“.