AntiVirus Pro 2017 stands for a new malicious application classified as a fake antispyware (Fake AV). Nowadays it actively infects many computers in the Internet. Most often this happens in the PCs which are poorly protected by well-known security programs, or not protected by them at all. Sometimes world’s most famous antivirus solution fail to detect this threats, so they allow this infection to penetrate into computers. In some cases users prefer not to have any security software installed at all, and this obviously gives more chances for this particular malware to enter their computers. This guide will help you to remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 malware from your computer.
AntiVirus Pro 2017 scareware is spread in the Internet today through various illegal ways. One of them is through spam emails with infected attachments containing the installer of this rogue. Another way hackers use for distributing this hoax is to display various fake alerts in the form of sudden pop-up messages in browsers, telling users to update their Java or Flash Players. In reality, proceeding with these misleading guidelines automatically installs AntiVirus Pro 2017 hoax into the system.
It isn’t even surprising that AntiVirus Pro 2017 doesn’t furnish users with any direct uninstaller. The program is a virus, so it acts like a virus too. You will not find this application in the list of legally installed programs of your system. It can only be removed by performing certain manipulations understood by advanced PC users, or by scanning the computer with certain reliable antivirus program with the database updated to detect this malware.
AntiVirus Pro 2017 doesn’t allow users to use their PCs freely. As soon as you turn the computer on you will see AntiVirus Pro 2017 up and running. It will start imitating the fake scanning of your PC and will report the large number of infections supposedly revealed in your system. Then the hoax will tell you about the need to purchase its license (registration code) supposedly to get rid of those infected threats. In reality, this program is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to removal of real viruses from the infected system.
To sum up the above-mentioned information, AntiVirus Pro 2017 is not the good application for your system. We recommend you to get rid of it by scanning your machine with a reliable antispyware program, such as GridinSoft Trojan Killer. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its registered copy) and to reset your browsers with its help. You may contact GridinSoft support team and ask for the free trial code of Trojan Killer to remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 hoax for free. If you need our further assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of AntiVirus Pro 2017 automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with AntiVirus Pro 2017 and similar viruses in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Detailed steps to delete AntiVirus Pro 2017 automatically:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “2017” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AntiVirus Pro 2017 process.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
Note! If you can’t use your browser to download Trojan Killer you may download the software from some clean computer and copy its installer to your infected PC by means of USB Flash Drive.
Similar video explaining how to stop the process of AntiVirus Pro 2017:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with malware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.