SmartSaver+ 3 is the adware, which you obviously do not want for your computer. Once it attacks your PC you will see a lot of ads powered by SmartSaver 3. Most often such ads will come up when you visit various commercial websites. You will see a special advertisement banner to pop up, titled as ‘Save a Blade Coupons & Deals’. Also, you may see ‘6 Ways to Save pop-ups’, or similar ads, offers and deals. All of them are powered by SmartSaver+ 3 adware.
In addition to very many ads by SmartSaver+ 3, you will see certain strange pop-up windows in your browser redirecting you through fw.dnslink.com websites. Well, all these troubles with your browser mean that something really wrong has happened with it. This unusual behavior of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers has been caused by the intrusion of SmartSaver+ 3 adware into your computer.
Note that all such problem related to adware intrusion mainly occur when users download and install some free applications into their PCs. The truth is that there are very many free programs these days, which are by default bundled with a lot of other totally useless applications, such as adware, browser hijackers, and other PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). SmartSaver+ 3 adware is just one of them. Obviously, you should be extremely careful when you decide to install them into your system. Make sure you check what other extras you’re suggested by their installers to make a part of your screen.
To avoid intrusion of SmartSaver+ 3 adware you need to read the End User’s License Agreements of all free programs you want to install into your computer. You need to select the option of the advanced or custom installation, where you may deselect all such third-party programs from being implanted into your computer by default. Of course, if you don’t pay much attention to such important information presented by the installers of free programs, then you may easily end up installing all kinds of other useless applications into your system.
You will be really fed up with so many ads powered by SmartSaver 3 to pop up in your browser all the time whenever you visit Walmart, Amazon, Bestbuy, or any other commercial website. Furthermore, you will be totally annoyed by all such fw.dnslink.com redirection problems with your browser. Finally, it is very dangerous to surf the web if your browser has been infected by SmartSaver+ 3 adware. You may be redirected to various third-party websites, which in their turn may infect your computer even more. To fix this problem with your PC you must uninstall SmartSaver+ 3 adware. To do it, please carefully follow the removal instructions set forth below. Consider purchasing some powerful anti-virus software with real time protection to secure your PC from further malware and adware attacks.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of SmartSaver+ 3 automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with SmartSaver+ 3 and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall SmartSaver+ 3 automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with SmartSaver+ 3 and similar adware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guide to uninstall SmartSaver 3 manually:
Uninstalling SmartSaver 3 from the Control Panel of your computer:
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find SmartSaver 3 in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find SmartSaver 3 in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.
Removing SmartSaver 3 from the extensions of infected browsers:
Disabling and removing SmartSaver 3 extension from Internet Explorer:
- Click on Internet Explorer gear-wheel icon, then click on “Manage add-ons“:
- Find SmartSaver 3 extension, then click on “Disable” button related to it:
- Alternatively, you may right-click on specific extension and select “Disable” option attributed to it:
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Disabling and removing SmartSaver 3 extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome settings button in the form of three horizontal lines, then click on “Settings“:
- Click on “Extensions” in the left sidebar of the window, then find SmartSaver 3 extension, uncheck (disable) it and, finally, click on trash can icon next to it:
- Restart Google Chrome.
Disabling and removing SmartSaver 3 extension from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on Mozilla Firefox settings button in the upper right corner of it (in the form of three horizontal lines), then click on “Add-ons“:
- Find SmartSaver 3 extension (add-on) and click on “Disable” and “Remove” buttons related to it.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Disabling and removing SmartSaver 3 extension from Opera:
- Click on Opera button in the left upper corner of its window, then click on “Extensions“. Or you may use “Ctrl+Shift+E” hotkey combination alternatively:
- In the “Extensions” window that appears look for SmartSaver 3 extension. Click on “Disable” button related to it, then click on “X” to remove it from Opera extensions completely.
- Restart Opera.