DonutQuotes is a new very annoying adware these days attacking many computers. If you’ve seen that your browser not shows some of such ads by DonutQuotes, then this tutorial is what you need to have it fixed. Note that this article is mainly devoted to automatic removal of this adware from your computer.
DonutQuotes adware is spread in the web today being bundled with many other cost-free programs. You need to realize how important it is for you to be careful when you install any free software into your computer. Make sure you read all the details provided in the installer of any free application you want to install. This is important that you pay attention to the EULAs of all free programs you install, because this is the place that will clearly disclose all third-party programs, which will be suggested for you to be installed into your PC by default.
So, if you do read about some third-party programs, please make sure you select the option of a custom or advanced installation, but not the standard one. This is how you will be able to uncheck all useless third-party programs from being installed into your PC by default.
DonutQuotes ads don’t really represent any value for you computer. As a matter of fact, they always tell you about various fake problems with your PC supposedly detected by this adware. They tell you to call some toll-free numbers in order to have these “bugs” and “problems” fixed. Furthermore, the presence of this annoying adware in your computer makes your system to work extremely slow. Obviously, we recommend you to remove this adware from your computer as soon as you identify its presence in your browser.
We recommend you to follow this guide below that will help you to remove DonutQuotes adware from your computer automatically. Consider purchasing the premium version of this antivirus software that will help you to prevent your system from being infected by this or similar adware in the future.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of DonutQuotes automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with DonutQuotes and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall DonutQuotes automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with DonutQuotes and similar adware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guide to uninstall DonutQuotes manually:
Uninstalling DonutQuotes from the Control Panel of your computer:
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find DonutQuotes in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find DonutQuotes in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.
Removing DonutQuotes from the extensions of infected browsers:
Disabling and removing DonutQuotes extension from Internet Explorer:
- Click on Internet Explorer gear-wheel icon, then click on “Manage add-ons“:
- Find DonutQuotes extension, then click on “Disable” button related to it:
- Alternatively, you may right-click on specific extension and select “Disable” option attributed to it:
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Disabling and removing DonutQuotes extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome settings button in the form of three horizontal lines, then click on “Settings“:
- Click on “Extensions” in the left sidebar of the window, then find DonutQuotes extension, uncheck (disable) it and, finally, click on trash can icon next to it:
- Restart Google Chrome.
Disabling and removing DonutQuotes extension from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on Mozilla Firefox settings button in the upper right corner of it (in the form of three horizontal lines), then click on “Add-ons“:
- Find DonutQuotes extension (add-on) and click on “Disable” and “Remove” buttons related to it.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Disabling and removing DonutQuotes extension from Opera:
- Click on Opera button in the left upper corner of its window, then click on “Extensions“. Or you may use “Ctrl+Shift+E” hotkey combination alternatively:
- In the “Extensions” window that appears look for DonutQuotes extension. Click on “Disable” button related to it, then click on “X” to remove it from Opera extensions completely.
- Restart Opera.