Allgenius stands for a new adware program. Today it may become the part of your browser if you fail to act carefully when installing free applications into your computer. If you are a person who actively downloads and installs some free programs into PCs, then you should pay close attention to what else you’re suggested to install in addition to the main application of your choice.
If you have seen that Allgenius is in your PC, then you need to undertake all the necessary measures to get rid of it effectively from your computer. First of all, how do you actually identify the fact of Allgenius to be inside of your system? To tell you the truth, this isn’t a difficult thing to do. You will see a lot of ads powered by Allgenius adware when you visit various commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. You may notice that this adware is able to track your browsing experience. For example, it will identify what you’ve been looking for through such commercial resources, and it will display some ads relevant to your search queries. But the fact that such ads are relevant doesn’t really mean that Allgenius is a good program. Quite to the contrary, in fact.
Allgenius adware has the only plan in mind – to make you click on its ads, and this is how the authors of this adware get paid. When you buy anything through such ads by Allgenius, then its owners and developers will receive even more earnings. However, you can’t save any funds when buying any items through this adware and the ads it displays.
Because of Allgenius in your PC the entire system and especially the browser work extremely slow. Obviously, you need to uninstall this annoying adware from your system. Please follow the removal instructions set forth below. Consider installing some powerful antivirus software with premium version, which will be powerful enough to protect you from this adware, and similar useless applications in the future.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of Allgenius automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with Allgenius and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall Allgenius automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with Allgenius and similar adware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guide to uninstall Allgenius manually:
Uninstalling Allgenius from the Control Panel of your computer:
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find Allgenius in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find Allgenius in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.
Removing Allgenius from the extensions of infected browsers:
Disabling and removing Allgenius extension from Internet Explorer:
- Click on Internet Explorer gear-wheel icon, then click on “Manage add-ons“:
- Find Allgenius extension, then click on “Disable” button related to it:
- Alternatively, you may right-click on specific extension and select “Disable” option attributed to it:
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Disabling and removing Allgenius extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome settings button in the form of three horizontal lines, then click on “Settings“:
- Click on “Extensions” in the left sidebar of the window, then find Allgenius extension, uncheck (disable) it and, finally, click on trash can icon next to it:
- Restart Google Chrome.
Disabling and removing Allgenius extension from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on Mozilla Firefox settings button in the upper right corner of it (in the form of three horizontal lines), then click on “Add-ons“:
- Find Allgenius extension (add-on) and click on “Disable” and “Remove” buttons related to it.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Disabling and removing Allgenius extension from Opera:
- Click on Opera button in the left upper corner of its window, then click on “Extensions“. Or you may use “Ctrl+Shift+E” hotkey combination alternatively:
- In the “Extensions” window that appears look for Allgenius extension. Click on “Disable” button related to it, then click on “X” to remove it from Opera extensions completely.
- Restart Opera.