PC Health Kit is the potentially unwanted program (PUP) that claims to be certain decent system optimization utility. However, the truth of the matter is that it is not able to help your system function better. On the contrary, PC Health Kit considerably slows down your operating system to such an extent that you will find the performance of your PC to be similar to a snail. Many people today are extremely annoyed by this application and what it does in their PCs.
Yes, very often they do not realize that this program is often spread together with other free programs they download and install. So, users need to be very careful when installing such applications, making sure they don’t install any other useless programs like PC Health Kit. It is much easier to avoid its unwanted installation, then to look for the ways of its removal after the attack of it has already been successful.
This is just an example of fake information that PC Health Kit may present in front of your screen:
Attention! 1456 items to clean and optimize on your PC
227 registry entries to clean and optimize
41 temporary registry values to clean
1051 temporary Internet files and folders to clean
17 visited Web pages and cookies available for removal
120 residual files to clan
24 performance and optimization settings
9 programs loaded at startup. Remove programs to speed up start time
PC Health Kit starts itself up every time user turns the PC on. The hoax runs a fake system scan, invents a lot of fictitious errors and problems, which are supposedly detected by it, and then tells that it is able to fix the detected problems, however, it would not let you do it for free. It asks you to pay for it, and this is so far the only goal pursued by such annoying malware. Its developers only aim to steal your money, that’s it. They do not care about real system protection and improvement of actual system performance.
While running, PC Health Kit hoax additionally scares users with a lot of deceitful statements about all sorts of system errors unveiled during the faulty scan of your system. To make this long story short, we recommend you to remove this useless software by following the uninstall guidelines below (both automatic and manual methods).
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of PC Health Kit automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with PC Health Kit and similar junk programs in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall PC Health Kit automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with PC Health Kit and similar junkware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guidelines to uninstall PC Health Kit manually.
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find PC Health Kit in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find PC Health Kit in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.