Outrageous Deal 2.0.5780.29331 adware is the part of PUP.Optional.Yontoo family. The alternative name for this program is Outrageous Deal 2.0.5787.40243. The application displays tons of intrusive adverts marked as “brought by Outrageous Deal”, “powered by Outrageous Deal”, or simply as “Ads by Outrageous Deal”.
Outrageous Deal Ads primarily appear in e-commerce web sites. The slogan of this adware as appears from its web site is as follows – “You’ll be blown away by what you’ll find with Outrageous Deal!” In reality, this is the bunch of lies. You will not find anything specific except for intrusive advertisements and annoying pop-ups leading you to many unsafe web pages.
Outrageous Deal Ads typically come up through the majority of widely used browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. You may notice that this adware will be also specified in the list of legally installed software under the names of Outrageous Deal 2.0.5780.29331, Outrageous Deal 2.0.5787.40243 or somehow totally different. Plus, you may definitely notice that this adware will be mentioned in the list of browser add-ons (extensions).
Outrageous Deal attacks many computers now, according to the deep analysis of this adware and to many complaints on behalf of many Internet surfers. The purpose of this adware is to display targeted ads to generate profit for the distributors of it, and to collect the information about user’s browsing habits. It is clear that this program performs the role of spyware in your PC, which is really very bad for the safety of your personal data.
We propose that you immediately follow the removal solution rendered below to get rid of Outrageous Deal Ads and other malicious applications from your computer by carefully scanning the system with a reliable malware removal tool as explained below.
Download software we recommend you to remove Ads brought by Outrageous Deal automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT WARNING before you proceed with download! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only capable to get rid of 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Anti-Malware to prevent your computer from being infected with Outrageous Deal Ads and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Anti-Malware and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Anti-Malware and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate virus protection.
Milestones to eliminate Ads powered by Outrageous Deal adware automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on the “Apply” button in GridinSoft Anti-Malware to remove the infections detected by it:
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with Outrageous Deal Advertisements and similar adware using GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC. With this option enabled, GridinSoft Anti-Malware will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by GridinSoft Anti-Malware with “Protection” mode enabled.