Malware Defender 2015 is a fake antivirus, the computer infection classified as “rogue”. Right now it actively penetrates into many computers in various world locations. The malware has in mind to scare users with a lot of faulty information about various computer viruses supposedly identified by it in the PC. Then the hoax plans to lead users to payment processing page and to force them to buy its full version, which is good for nothing.
Malware Defender 2015 virus penetrates into PCs through various illegal ways. Most often this takes place through spam emails with malicious attachments containing the installers of this rogue. In order to make users launch these executables, these spam emails often contain a lot of tricky and even scary information. For example, you may receive spam emails about fake USPS delivery awaiting on you. The message might tell that the postman came to your door while you were away and was not able to deliver the parcel personally to you. As a solution, the message tells you to find the USPS delivery ID in the attachment and to specify it in your local post office department. In fact, by opening such fake USPS attachments Malware Defender 2015 virus is installed.
The story above is just one of many other ways how Malware Defender 2015 rogue is distributed. No doubt, there are a lot of other similar illegal ways. The rogue doesn’t furnish users with any legal ways to uninstall it. There’s nothing surprising in this fact, since you’re dealing with a serious computer virus in your PC right now.
Malware Defender 2015 tries to imitate the traits of some decent antispyware program. It runs the fake scanning of your PC and then reports all sorts of infections supposedly detected by it during the fake scan. Then it tells you to buy its full registered version supposedly capable of removing those fake threats. Buying this hoax is the waste of your money and time. It will not protect you in case real viruses penetrate into your computer.
Taking into consideration the above-said information, please do not trust faulty messages mentioned by by Malware Defender 2015 rogue. We recommend you to remove this rogue antispyware by scanning your computer with a reliable antimalware tool called GridinSoft Trojan Killer. This automatic malware removal process is explained in the tutorial below. In brief, you will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browser with its help. If you require more help on our part, please feel free to get in touch with us without hesitation.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of Malware Defender 2015 automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with Malware Defender 2015 and similar viruses in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Detailed steps to delete Malware Defender 2015 automatically:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Malware Defender 2015 process.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
Note! If you can’t use your browser to download Trojan Killer you may download the software from some clean computer and copy its installer to your infected PC by means of USB Flash Drive.
Similar video explaining how to stop the process of Malware Defender 2015:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with malware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.