Piggy 22.214.171.124 is the adware attacking computers and browsers in particular. This application is advertised as some “helpful” tool that will allow users to get automatic cash back every time they visit some participating store. Piggy 126.96.36.199 promises to help users activate their cash back.
Piggy 188.8.131.52 extension is not verified for use with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other genuine browser (which is not unusual, by the way). Once installed, the adware starts showing the bunch of intrusive advertisements specifically when you visit certain websites participating in this program. These can be commercial sites like Walmart or Amazon, or sites rendering services (iPage.com hosting as an example). These advertisements will be often marked as “brought by Piggy”, whereas the banners will be located in the right-bottom part of the window of each visited site.
You might think that there’s nothing wrong with this adware, but the problem is that it pursues other goals then actually helping users in getting better prices online. When you purchase anything through these ads powered by Piggy, the people who develop, own and distribute this adware obtain their income. However, you will most likely not be able to save more money while shopping through it.
Additionally, Piggy 184.108.40.206 adware may collect the information about your browsing preferences and then to transfer this information to third parties for many illegal purposes, mainly related to further distribution of other adware.
Piggy 220.127.116.11 works through adding certain add-on (extension) into affected browsers, even though it does add some additional components into entire system. We recommend you to follow the uninstall guidelines set forth below to remove this adware completely from your computer.
Download software we recommend you to remove Piggy adware automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT WARNING before you proceed with download! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only capable to get rid of 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Anti-Malware to prevent your computer from being infected with Piggy and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Anti-Malware and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Anti-Malware and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate virus protection.
Milestones to eliminate Piggy adware automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on the “Apply” button in GridinSoft Anti-Malware to remove the infections detected by it:
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with Piggy and similar adware using GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC. With this option enabled, GridinSoft Anti-Malware will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by GridinSoft Anti-Malware with “Protection” mode enabled.