Free.internetspeedtracker.com is a malicious domain name related to operation of a new browser hijacker. Currently it is widely spread in the Internet and the degree of its distribution grows by leaps and bounds. If you have discovered that your browser is stuck with InternetSpeedTracker and you cannot get rid of it, then follow this removal guide. You’ve come to the right place that will help you to get rid of it.
Quick links to help you navigate through free.internetspeedtracker.com removal guide.
General facts about your computer infected with InternetSpeedTracker virus.
Generally speaking, InternetSpeedTracker is not a malware, but it is not a good application either. The hijacker plays the role of adware and spyware in your computer. As adware it displays a lot of intrusive advertisement banners in the home page of your hijacked browser. Additionally, it may show some sponsored links along with those pseudo search results delivered by it. And as spyware, InternetSpeedTracker regularly tracks your browsing habits and even transmits this absolutely private information to third parties. As you see, InternetSpeedTracker is not as good at its developers claim it is. They say that their product renders some superb services as far as finding the relevant information is concerned. But in reality their website is absolutely good for nothing. Furthermore, it causes much damage to you and your personal information as we have already explained above.
InternetSpeedTracker might invade all widely used browsers today, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Safari and browsers suitable for Mac OS X are not immune either. Many people claim that they do not remember installing the hijacker directly. Still, they keep wondering how in the world it could appear in the home page of their browsers. Definitely, this is a good question. Please be aware that many hijackers and adware samples today are spread in the web along with some other cost-free applications. If you occasionally or regularly prefer to deal with some free programs, make sure you always carefully read what else you are suggested to make the part of your PC in addition to the main initial program of your choice. Doing so will help you to prevent any unwanted stuff from penetrating into your PC.
Free.internetspeedtracker.com hijacker is quite uneasy to delete manually. It is often protected by certain running services enabled to be started together with the operating system, which make it really difficult for you to delete it. Even if you manually amend the home page of your browser back to google.com or to some other decent start page of your choice, the page of this hijacker will keep getting displayed. In order to fully eliminate it we suggest that you follow this direct removal guide that shows how to get rid of this browser hijacker using powerful anti-malware tools.
Free.internetspeedtracker.com automatic removal tools.
Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-malware software by clicking on the respective Download Now buttons below:
Steps to get rid of InternetSpeedTracker from Windows PCs:
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button above.
- Install the utility and scan your PC with it. The scanning will begin automatically after update:
- At the end of scan click on “Fix Threats“, then on “Register Now“:
- After the software is purchased, specify your e-mail address and password (which you will receive after purchase), then click on “Activate Now“:
How to prevent your Windows computer from becoming reinfected again with InternetSpeedTracker, related adware and similar infections by applying SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite?
In today’s cyber realm, Internet is never a safe place. Millions of sneaky computer viruses, browser hijackers, adware, ransomware and other potentially unwanted programs attempt to infect your system. As a result, your PC may become out of order and you will not be able to use it safely or at least comfortably. We recommend that you buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now to protect your workstation from subsequent malware intrusion attempts.
Steps to get rid of InternetSpeedTracker virus automatically from Mac computers:
- Download Combo Cleaner by clicking on the Download Now button below:
- You will be suggested to download the application through the App Store:
- Install Combo Cleaner and start it.
- Allow Combo Cleaner to download and install new updates (mandatory step):
- After updates are installed, click on “Start Combo Scan” button:
- To enable full features of Combo Cleaner and to delete InternetSpeedTracker hijacker and other infections, click on “Upgrade to Premium and Remove” button:
- Purchase Combo Cleaner through the App Store.
- Activate the application.
- Apply recommendations during scanning with Combo Cleaner and delete all detected infections from your Mac.