eDealsPop stands for a new adware program, which obviously is a very annoying program you don’t need for your PC. But the truth is that this particular adware is often installed into computers together with many other free applications. You might install some mp3 or video player, or any other free program whatsoever. The fact that this is a free program gives you more chances that you will be offered to install all sorts of other useless programs together with the initial software of your choice. This is the exact way through which eDealsPop adware entered your PC – through being bundled with other freeware you’ve recently installed.
So, you can’t blame viruses or malwares for implanting eDealsPop into your system. This is all your fault, or the fault of your relatives, friends or colleagues who possibly used your computer and installed this adware (without real understanding of this fact).
As a result, you now see a lot of such ads brought by eDealsPop. You may notice that most often this adware appears when users visit various commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy. You will see several advertisement banners in the right part of your screen, showing you ads brought by eDealsPop adware. Also, you will notice some unusual behavior with your browser infected by this adware. For example, when you look for some products sold through such commercial websites and when you find something of your interest, you will move the PC mouse towards such products. For example, you look for cups and find some cups sold online through Amazon. When you move the computer mouse close to the images showing such cups sold via Amazon, you will see ads brought by eDealsPop, showing you cups sold in other places (third-party websites).
The fact that some of such ads by eDealsPop adware are relevant to your search queries doesn’t mean that this is a good program. In fact, eDealsPop doesn’t have in mind to help you save more money. Its only mission is to make its owners, developers and the distributors richer. They get paid when you actually click on such ads, or especially when you buy anything through them. On the other hand, you will not get any single benefit because of this adware as a part of your browser.
eDealsPop adware considerably slows down the performance of your PC and especially of your browser infected by it. Note that this problem most often occurs with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. We recommend you to follow this tutorial below that will help you to eliminate this annoying adware program from your computer in an effective way. You also need to consider purchasing the powerful antivirus with real time protection to prevent further malware and adware attacks.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of eDealsPop automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with eDealsPop and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall eDealsPop automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with eDealsPop and similar adware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guide to uninstall eDealsPop manually:
Uninstalling eDealsPop from the Control Panel of your computer:
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find eDealsPop in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find eDealsPop in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.
Removing eDealsPop from the extensions of infected browsers:
Disabling and removing eDealsPop extension from Internet Explorer:
- Click on Internet Explorer gear-wheel icon, then click on “Manage add-ons“:
- Find eDealsPop extension, then click on “Disable” button related to it:
- Alternatively, you may right-click on specific extension and select “Disable” option attributed to it:
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Disabling and removing eDealsPop extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome settings button in the form of three horizontal lines, then click on “Settings“:
- Click on “Extensions” in the left sidebar of the window, then find eDealsPop extension, uncheck (disable) it and, finally, click on trash can icon next to it:
- Restart Google Chrome.
Disabling and removing eDealsPop extension from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on Mozilla Firefox settings button in the upper right corner of it (in the form of three horizontal lines), then click on “Add-ons“:
- Find eDealsPop extension (add-on) and click on “Disable” and “Remove” buttons related to it.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Disabling and removing eDealsPop extension from Opera:
- Click on Opera button in the left upper corner of its window, then click on “Extensions“. Or you may use “Ctrl+Shift+E” hotkey combination alternatively:
- In the “Extensions” window that appears look for eDealsPop extension. Click on “Disable” button related to it, then click on “X” to remove it from Opera extensions completely.
- Restart Opera.