Dolphin Deals is an adware that may display a lot of intrusive ads in your PC. This is the problem for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox mainly, even though other browsers could be under the attack as well. As a result, you will see Dolphin Deals to pop up just everywhere. In this guide we will help you to remove this adware from your computer.
Dolphin Deals adware shows itself when you visit any websites, not necessarily the commercial ones. You will see that this adware is able to convert regular words of a visited websites into links. As a result, such words will be highlighted, and when you move the PC mouse towards such words, Dolphin Deals ads will pop up. The particular single ad will tell you that it is brought to you by Dolphin Deals. As you see, these Dolphin Deals are quite multiple, and this is why they’re very annoying for all users to observe.
Needless to mention, you should remove Dolphin Deals ads from your computer as soon as you see them in your browser. Please download anti-malware tool that will help you to fix this problem with your infected browser and PC in general.
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of Dolphin Deals automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with Dolphin Deals and similar adware in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Steps to uninstall Dolphin Deals automatically:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with Dolphin Deals and similar adware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.
Guide to uninstall Dolphin Deals manually:
Uninstalling Dolphin Deals from the Control Panel of your computer:
- In Windows XP, Vista or 7, click on “Start” button and select “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP, click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista or 7, click on “Uninstall a program”:
- Find Dolphin Deals in the list, right click with the PC mouse on it and select “Remove“.
- If you use Windows 8.1, you may right-click on “Start” button and access “Control Panel” from there:
- In Windows 8, move the computer mouse towards upper-right corner of your screen and click on “Search” button:
- Type “Uninstall a program” and go to “Settings” menu where you will find the option to uninstall software from Windows 8:
- You will see the list of installed software on your computer. Find Dolphin Deals in the list, right-click on it and select “Uninstall/Change“.
Removing Dolphin Deals from the extensions of infected browsers:
Disabling and removing Dolphin Deals extension from Internet Explorer:
- Click on Internet Explorer gear-wheel icon, then click on “Manage add-ons“:
- Find Dolphin Deals extension, then click on “Disable” button related to it:
- Alternatively, you may right-click on specific extension and select “Disable” option attributed to it:
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Disabling and removing Dolphin Deals extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome settings button in the form of three horizontal lines, then click on “Settings“:
- Click on “Extensions” in the left sidebar of the window, then find Dolphin Deals extension, uncheck (disable) it and, finally, click on trash can icon next to it:
- Restart Google Chrome.
Disabling and removing Dolphin Deals extension from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on Mozilla Firefox settings button in the upper right corner of it (in the form of three horizontal lines), then click on “Add-ons“:
- Find Dolphin Deals extension (add-on) and click on “Disable” and “Remove” buttons related to it.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Disabling and removing Dolphin Deals extension from Opera:
- Click on Opera button in the left upper corner of its window, then click on “Extensions“. Or you may use “Ctrl+Shift+E” hotkey combination alternatively:
- In the “Extensions” window that appears look for Dolphin Deals extension. Click on “Disable” button related to it, then click on “X” to remove it from Opera extensions completely.
- Restart Opera.