Defender Pro 2015 is a fake antispyware application. Its only mission in your computer is to scare you with a lot of faulty statements about various viruses supposedly detected in your PC. Then, on this basis, the program will try to scare you into buying its full version supposedly capable of fixing these issues. Yet, investing money into this application is obvious the waste of your funds. If you’re currently experiencing the problem of Defender Pro 2015 virus in your system and don’t know how to get rid of its effectively, please carefully follow this tutorial explaining the beset way to do it.
Defender Pro 2015 rogue antispyware is actively spread in the world wide web today through various illegal ways. Most likely its intrusion takes place through all sorts of misleading spam links received through spam emails, or through various infected attachments added to such spam emails. Without a doubt, to prevent this infection from penetrating into your system you need to have some powerful antivirus software capable of identifying the infection and preventing you from executing it ahead of time.
Regretfully, there are many legitimate antivirus program today that bypass the detection of Defender Pro 2015 installer as a malicious application. Hence, there are many users today whose computers are brutal infected by this rogue program. Once the attack of it is successful, the hoax introduces a lot of amendments into your computer. For example, it will add itself into the list of items launched upon system startup. Hence, Defender Pro 2015 will be automatically started as soon as you turn your computer on.
Immediately upon system startup Defender Pro 2015 initiates its fake scanning of your computer. Then, once the scan is completed, this hoax reports a lot of fake threats supposedly identified in your computer. When you try to remove them, the program automatically leads you the the payment processing page, instructing you to buy its license (activation code). Yet, its registered version is not really different from the trial one. It will not really protect your computer in times when it is attacked by some serious threats.
Furthermore, you may now clearly see that the purpose of this Defender Pro 2015 virus is to steal your money, in fact. We therefore recommend that you immediately get rid of this disgusting application by carefully following the instructions provided in this tutorial below. This implies scanning of your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the reliable antimalware tool, and removal of all detected infections with its full registered version. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice. Good luck!
Download antimalware we recommend you to get rid of Defender Pro 2015 automatically (click on the button below):
IMPORTANT NOTICE before you download! GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a shareware application. Its 15-day free trial is only able to remove 2 (two) infected items for free. In case your system is seriously infected payment must be made for its full registered version, which will remove all threats identified during the scan of your computer. If your computer requires a powerful real-time protection from GridinSoft Trojan Killer to prevent your computer from being infected with Defender Pro 2015 and similar viruses in the future, payment needs to be made for its license key after 15 days of its free trial expire. If you would like to extend the duration of free trial period of GridinSoft Trojan Killer and the limit of infected items to be removed during this free trial, please create the support ticket by going to this online form. We will give you a personal temporary license key to evaluate GridinSoft Trojan Killer and will send it to you by email, hoping that you will seriously consider purchasing its full version for ultimate antimalware protection.
Detailed steps to delete Defender Pro 2015 automatically:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Defender Pro 2015 process.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan select the action you would like Trojan Killer to perform with infected items in your PC (“Delete“, “Ignore“, “False positive” and “Move to quarantine” actions are available). You may select some specific action for single infected item, or apply such actions to all items:
- Click on “Apply” button to apply these actions selected by you.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” button (in the form of suitcase) and select the option “Reset browser settings“:
- Choose browsers you want to be reset and select specific reset options. Finally, click on “Reset” button as shown below:
Note! If you can’t use your browser to download Trojan Killer you may download the software from some clean computer and copy its installer to your infected PC by means of USB Flash Drive.
Similar video explaining how to stop the process of Defender Pro 2015:
How to prevent your PC from being infected with malware using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- In the upper menu of GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Protection” button (in the form of shield) and click on “Start“:
- You will notice this option enabled in system tray of your PC:
- With this option enabled, Trojan Killer will help you to prevent execution of malicious files by you ahead of time:
- We recommend that you click on the “Confirm” button each time threat is detected by Trojan Killer with “Protection” mode enabled.